Undergo structured and problem-based (scenario) learning experiences in order to execute higher-order project management outcomes in an agile environment, including in assessing and managing risk, establishing project controls, and ensuring project quality.
- Project Quality Management
- Project Approaches
- Project Risk Management
- Critical Path and Procurement - Risk & Quality issues
- Project Controls
- Readiness and Closure
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation|
|2||Assess and verify the quality of projects|
|3||Undertake systems design and root-cause analysis|
|4||Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation
- Assess and verify the quality of projects
- Undertake systems design and root-cause analysis
- Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.