Continues to progress the research process introduced in the unit Applied Research Project I by developing and applying an evidence-based research design. Participants will create an industry accessible publication that reports on the research process and elaborates on solutions and/or research implications.
Review of research tools
Mixed methods analysis
Reporting to industry
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||ethically and skilfully undertake data collection processes|
|2||creatively and effectively analyse data to reveal underlying patterns, themes and relationships|
|3||use critical judgment to develop arguments, conclusions and recommended actions specific to the identified research|
|4||develop a professional report presenting industry specific research that is practical and relevant to the needs of targeted stakeholders|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- ethically and skilfully undertake data collection processes
- creatively and effectively analyse data to reveal underlying patterns, themes and relationships
- use critical judgment to develop arguments, conclusions and recommended actions specific to the identified research
- develop a professional report presenting industry specific research that is practical and relevant to the needs of targeted stakeholders
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
Participants may need to subscribe to a statistical program or online similar program.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.