Provides students with the opportunity to practise and develop their learning and teaching in a professional environment. Before the placement, students undertake an orientation to prepare for the expectations and requirements of the professional environment. During the placement, students record and reflect on their experiences as informed by relevant course content and professional standards and principles. After the placement, students share their experiences and submit a portfolio as evidence of their engagement in the professional environment.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||understand and meet the expectations and requirements of a professional environment.|
|2||understand, observe and apply standards and principles in a professional environment.|
|3||critically record relevant examples of professional practice.|
|4||critically and creatively reflect on professional experiences.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- understand and meet the expectations and requirements of a professional environment.
- understand, observe and apply standards and principles in a professional environment.
- critically record relevant examples of professional practice.
- critically and creatively reflect on professional experiences.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.