|Brisbane - The Hotel School|
|Melbourne - The Hotel School|
|Sydney - The Hotel School|
Provides practical workplace experience within the Hotel and Tourism Industry. Students will be offered a paid internship contract with ACCOR Hotels at a property of their choosing from a selection of hotels offered through ACCOR. The intern will also be entitled to participate in educational activities outlined in an Internship Plan.
Industry Internship with ACCOR Hotels
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||meet the requirements of the employment selection process|
|2||demonstrate capability to undertake a range of duties required for employment with ACCOR Hotels|
|3||apply concepts and principles of Hotel and Tourism management appropriate to the requirements of the internship|
|4||demonstrate development in transferable employment skills and professionalism.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- meet the requirements of the employment selection process
- demonstrate capability to undertake a range of duties required for employment with ACCOR Hotels
- apply concepts and principles of Hotel and Tourism management appropriate to the requirements of the internship
- demonstrate development in transferable employment skills and professionalism.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.