Examines the dynamics of the visitor economy from governance, policy and stakeholder perspectives. Students will develop an industry standard portfolio for a destination of their choice.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||describe a visitor economy|
|2||analyse the role of stakeholders in visitor economy planning|
|3||examine visitor experience design and development best practices|
|4||identify trends and risks impacting the visitor economy.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- describe a visitor economy
- analyse the role of stakeholders in visitor economy planning
- examine visitor experience design and development best practices
- identify trends and risks impacting the visitor economy.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.