Facilities and learning resources
SCU Melbourne provides students with modern well equipped teaching spaces and classrooms, tailored to meet the needs of specific study disciplines. Contemporary audio-visual equipment is standard in most teaching venues, and students have access to computer labs for individual study purposes.
Accessing your university
All students are provided with access to a range of internet and computing services:
- My Enrolment
- MySCU - your University online
- library catalogues and electronic resources
- your own SCU email address
- on-campus computing labs.
My Enrolment is SCU's web-based system for managing your enrolment at SCU. It provides access to your enrolments, finances and grades and is the place you make changes to your enrolment and contact details.
MySCU - your university online
MySCU is available to all Southern Cross University students through a password login. All new students are give a SCU user name and password when they receive their offer of enrolment from the University. Select the MySCU Details tab within My Enrolment.
MySCU is a personalised web-based portal to a range of online resources:
- the Learning Management System
- Blackboard Learn, your online access to unit resources, communications and collaboration.
- the library and its electronic databases and catalogues
- student administration services including My Enrolment
- access to timetables for lectures and exams
- the latest University news and events happening around the campuses and beyond.
Students at the Melbourne campus have electronic access to Southern Cross University's extensive library and are entitled to reciprocal borrowing rights with most Melbourne universities.