All new staff members are encouraged to become familiar with the Technology Services website and its information technology services for staff across SCU campuses.
SCU computer account
Your staff account for email and staff intranet and system access.
The TS Service Desk is your first point of contact for all technology enquiries and issues.
Email and calendaring
How to setup and use your Email and Outlook calendar.
Business cards and staff directory
- How to order your business cards. You will need your SCU Computer Account first to be able to do this.
- How to update your staff directory profile listing. You will need your SCU Computer Account first to be able to do this.
Access to university systems (including MySCU)
Your work position may need access to certain university computer systems. The access to university systems page will tell you how to access them and how to obtain training and support.
Computers and printing
Audio visual, video conferencing & room bookings
- Audio visual services for lecture theatres and tutorials
- Video conferencing services and bookings
- Booking procedure for rooms
Technology Services policies relate to all our services that staff need to follow. In particular the Computing Conditions of Use Policy is of high importance to all staff. Please make yourself familiar with them.