Software for staff
Technology Services procure and manage site and smaller lab software licenses on behalf of the University, including software applications such as Microsoft Office and Office 365. Note: Requests to procure software not typically provided by the University, excluding Adobe products which can be purchased by work units, should be referred for consideration by the Director of Technology Services by contacting the Service Desk.
- Provide a Standard Operating Environment for staff;
- Negotiation of economical site licenses for software provided to staff and students of the university;
- Dell Purchasing program for staff;
- Provision of advice and guidance on student lab and library software;
- See Staff Adobe software purchase process.
First point of contact
Please contact the TS Service Desk