Staff accounts and access
Your SCU computer account
As a staff member you will have a computer account. Your account gives you access to:
- SCU network/on-campus staff computer and personal SCU email
- staff and student intranet (MySCU - learn.scu.edu.au)
- SCU Wireless connection on our campuses
- electronic services and corporate applications on the SCU network
- Read the ' New Staff Induction' guide.
- Non-standard account setup and information
Password and Username
At Southern Cross University the majority of systems use the same password. This password is commonly referred to as the SCU Password.
Refer to the:
Note: You will not have access to a username and password login or email account until your appointment has been processed by HR Services. Once your appointment has been entered into the HR information system it will take around 24 hours for the various access accounts to be created. If you have any questions or are having problems logging in please contact the TS Service Desk.