Student lab and library software
Technology Services maintains the student software in the libraries and student labs.
Software installed in all Computer labs includes School specific software. Software at Coffs Harbour will vary to other campuses, due to TAFE and Coffs Harbour Senior College software needs.
Changes to student and library lab software
Requests or changes to the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) software installed, please forward your request to email@example.com with below details:
- Software name and version
- Software license details (if not site licensed)
- In what teaching period is the software required: (S1/S2/S3 or Study Periods 1-6).
- Campus and Labs required in (Room / Location / Campus)
- Requester's name and contact details
- Testers name (if not requester) and contact details
- Will the tester be available to test early June?
- Any special requirements
- Do you use any other software or require any plug-ins to be installed in the labs?
Note: licensing of software must be organised before the software is installed. If you are in any doubt please contact the TS Service Desk.
Early notification will give sufficient time to test and request any amendments necessary. We do stress that it is the requester's responsibility to test the functionality in the lab environment prior to the commencement of the teaching period. Lab Support staff will of course, be on hand to assist and correct any problems encountered.
The links below offer suggestions for free software for those with visibility, hearing, motor or speech disability.