Audio Visual services
SCU has a number of state of the art Audio Visual Rooms designed for teaching and business. AV equipment within teaching and meeting rooms vary according to room classification, function and size (ranging from small to large rooms).
- Audio Visual support is provided by Technology Services. Support includes:
- Support is provided free of charge during normal teaching hours (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm). Support for core teaching activities outside these hours can be arranged.
- Support for external conferences and events can also be arranged.
- All bookings for rooms/support are to be booked via Timetables.
Level 0-3 support for Lismore and Gold Coast campuses:
- Level 0 is staff helping themselves with the assistance of training via scheduled events, the AV Self Help Program (pdf) and . For additional information regarding training please contact the TS Service Desk.
- Level 1 support for all use of AV equipped rooms via in-room AV help phones that have a direct priority access to the TS Service Desk.
- Level 2 support for AV equipped rooms in the form of a technical support officer in person.
- Level 3 Maintenance for all AV equipment in the Lismore and Gold Coast campuses. Support for special events.
First point of contact
For all bookings and support enquires: Lismore and Gold Coast campuses:
For immediate technical issues, please contact the TS Service Desk:
Phone: 02 6620 3698
Coffs Harbour campus:
Phone: 02 6659 3093
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (NSW AEDT)
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (NSW &QLD AEST)