There is an urgent need to restore our landscapes, yet the path is complex. Our research projects, which value the experience of land managers, aim to create environmental, economic and social impact across a wide range of agricultural industries. A list of current projects is underway, with progress and outcomes to follow.
- Catchment scale rehydration to rehabilitate landscape function processes, build resilience to climate extremes, and improve farm productivity and significantly increase environmental outcomes for water quality and quantity, flora and fauna.
- Development of a supportive landscape best practice guideline for NSW floodplain orchards.
- Long term productivity and profitability trend comparisons for regenerative farming systems.
- Practice change innovation in cane industry.
- Innovation in farming systems to revitalise soil health and profitability.
For any expressions of interest in our current research initiatives, receive our newsletter, or to propose your ideas: