We believe that excellent research support is integral to our research excellence.
Southern Cross University has a range of research services, tools and initiatives available to support researchers, accessible through our Research Launchpad.
The Research Launchpad is available to all Southern Cross University staff and current Higher-Degree Research candidates.
The Launchpad includes, but is not limited to, everything from:
- finding and applying for research funding,
- submitting Human and Animal research ethics applications,
- SCU’s research management system (IRMA),
- research development opportunities and workshops,
- Higher Degree Research student and supervisor forms and resources, and
- digital research tools available to you.