Interested in a bright employment future?
Bright Futures Mentoring Program
It provides a learning experience that connects the classroom to the ‘real world’.
The next Bright Futures Alumni Mentor program begins in Term 5, 2023.
You can apply for an industry mentor from Monday, 23 October 2023.
Professional mentoring relationships:
- Enhance connections between study and work
- Assist with the transition from university to employment
- Provide opportunities for professional development, networking and idea exchange between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders
- Involve alumni and industry back in the life of the University in a meaningful way.
* Eligibility – Undergraduate students who have completed at least 6 units. Postgraduate Masters and PhD students from Term 1 of studies.
Are you an Alumni or an industry professional?
Interested in mentoring a Southern Cross University student.
Key dates Term 5, 2023 Program
|Mentee applications open||Monday 23 October, 2023|
|Mentee applications close||Sunday 12 November, 2023|
|Mentors/Mentees advised of match||Thursday 16 November, 2023|
|Bright Futures program concludes||Friday 16 February, 2024|
|Program evaluation to be completed by||Sunday 17 March, 2024|
For more information
Download the Bright Futures Student-Alumni Mentoring Program Handbook.