Bright Futures Mentoring Program
Interested in a Bright Employment Future?
The next Bright Futures Student-Alumni Mentor program begins in Term 2, 2023, and you can apply for an industry mentor from Monday, 24 April 2023. The program is a collaboration between Alumni and Giving and Careers & Employability. This exciting program is designed to match eligible students* with graduates in a related industry and provides a learning experience for students that connects the classroom to the ‘real world’.
Mentoring relationships are:
- Professional in nature
- Enhance connections between study and the world of work
- Assist students with the transition from university to employment
- Provide an opportunity for professional development, networking and idea exchange between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders
- Involve alumni (and industry) back in the life of the University in a meaningful way.
For more details about the Bright Futures Student-Alumni Mentor program download the Bright Futures Student-Alumni Mentoring Program Handbook.
* Eligibility – Undergraduate students who have completed at least 6 units. Postgraduate Masters and PhD students from Term 1 of studies.
Key Dates Term 2, 2023 Program
|Mentee applications open||Monday 24 April, 2023|
|Mentee applications close||Sunday, 14 May 2023|
|Mentors/Mentees advised of match||Thursday, 18 May 2023|
|Bright Futures program concludes||Friday, 11 August 2023|
|Program evaluation to be completed by||Sunday, 17 September 2023|
Key Dates Term 5, 2023 Program
|Mentee applications open||Monday 23 October, 2023|
|Mentee applications close||Sunday 12 November, 2023|
|Mentors/Mentees advised of match||Thursday 16 November, 2023|
|Bright Futures program concludes||Friday 16 February, 2024|
|Program evaluation to be completed by||Sunday 17 March, 2024|
Want to hear from previous participants in the Program? Check out the Mentee and Mentor Testimonials
Contact email@example.com for more information.