Research Services and Grants
The Research and Commercial Services Unit (RCSU) of the Division of Research provides Southern Cross University researchers with business and administrative support for their research projects.
Key services provided by RCSU include:
- Grant Applications: Support, advice and resources to assist with submitting external research grant applications.
- Research Agreements: Business and administrative support for SCU researchers in negotiation of research contracts.
- Registering your publications: The Division of Research can help register your research publications.
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC's): The Research & Commercial Services Unit provides a range of support for new and existing CRCs.
- Research Management System (IRMA): To manage the tracking and reporting of research outputs.
- Research Admin Forum: network and resources for admin staff who support research applications and agreements.
- Research Data Management: Australian National Data Service (ANDS) Seeding the Commons project
Updated: 13 May 2013