The Early Offer program allows you to secure your place in a Southern Cross University degree before your Year 12 results are even released. It’s designed to remove some of the pressure from Year 12 and give you a pathway directly into university study that is not based solely on your Year 12 results.
Why should I apply for Early Offer?
This program allows you to gain an offer into a Southern Cross University course of your choice*, based on your high school grades and your school principal’s recommendation.
Who is eligible?
Any student completing Year 12 studies at an Australian school in 2022 can apply.
How to apply
Applying for Early Offer is easy! It should only take you about three minutes.
- Create an application nominating your degree and campus of choice.
- Your application will be saved and you can change your course and location preference all the way up until the closing date.
- Your school will then assess your application and make their recommendation according to Southern Cross University’s guidelines.
- If you need assistance with the process, you can book an appointment with one of our student advisers who can answer any questions you have. Call 1800 626 481
- Once offers are released, we’ll be in touch and let you know what the next step is.