Friday August 16, 3pm – 7pm
Hogbin Drive, Coffs Harbour
Take a campus tour, check out our fantastic facilities and speak with experts about your degree options, career possibilities and university life.
Our music students will entertain you throughout the afternoon. Experience virtual and augmented reality demonstrations, attend a Gumbaynggirr language workshop, see robotics in action, discover something slimy and prickly in the marine science touch pool, and much more.
The University’s National Marine Science Centre and the Solitary Islands Aquarium, both located at Charlesworth Bay, are also open to the public on Saturday 17 August from 10am-3pm with research presentations, activities and tours running throughout the day. Entry is free.
Course information sessions
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Music, Creative Arts & Digital Media
- Business, Tourism & Information Technology
- Education & Teaching
- Environment, Science & Engineering
- Marine Science
- Law & Justice
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Health Sciences – including midwifery, biomedical science, sport and exercise science, occupational therapy, osteopathy, pedorthics, podiatry, psychology and speech pathology
- Getting into uni: Learn about all the different pathways to a degree
- Southern Cross mythbusters: Bust some moves and some myths about university
- Don’t panic! Parent’s guide to Southern Cross University
Face your future and discover everything you need to know about Southern Cross University at Open Day!
View the full Coffs Harbour Open Day program.
Media contact: Sharlene King 0429 661 349 or firstname.lastname@example.org