Research Futures Scholarship Program
9 January — 17 February 2023
Apply now to receive a scholarship to the value of $1800*
- Build industry connections and develop your research skillset
- Gain first-hand research experience
- Develop valuable field and/or laboratory skills during the six-week project
- Elevate your critical thinking skills and research presentation knowledge
Do you want to learn more about higher degrees by research?
Gain first-hand research experience and develop valuable field and/or laboratory skills during a six week research project, with the Research Futures Scholarship Program.
With a commitment to expanding knowledge and understanding of traditional, complementary and integrative medicine through rigorous, high quality research, the National Centre for Naturopathic Medicine is offering this unique opportunity to support the next generation of researchers.
Our team of research mentors have extensive experience in conducting and publishing research and will provide ongoing supervisory support to each student. If you are interested in pursuing a higher degree by research (HDR) in the future, this program will provide unique insight and pathways to further your postgraduate research studies.
The scholarship component will support students through a stipend living allowance of $300 per week over the sixweek duration of the project.
Applications are open to eligible Southern Cross University undergraduate students. View the full list of projects here.
To apply, view eligibility criteria, terms and conditions below.
To apply download the 2023 application form here.
*Subject to terms and conditions.
Research Futures Scholarship Program Flyer 2023.
UPDATED: Applications now close 21 November 2022, 9.00am NSW time.
Southern Cross University is requesting your personal information for the purpose of assessing your application. The information is not required by law but if you do not provided it the University may not be able to assess your application. We will treat your information confidentially and will only disclose it with your consent or if required to by law. You can request access to your personal information, or request that it be updated, at any time. For information on how the University collects, stores, uses and disclosed personal information see the University’s Privacy Management Plan or contact the Privacy Officer at email@example.com. A copy of the University’s Privacy Management Plan can be viewed at: www.scu.edu.au/privacy.
The NCNM Research Futures Scholarship Program is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The scholarship is only available to eligible undergraduate students who are undertaking an on-campus full-time degree at Southern Cross University.
- The scholarship is awarded, at the discretion of the University, to eligible undergraduate students (see eligibility criteria above for specifics)
- The scholarship is not available in conjunction with other scholarships.
- The scholarship is not transferable to a third party.
- The scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
a. Remains enrolled in full-time study at Southern Cross University; and
b. Remains enrolled in the program listed on their Offer; and
c. Pays all tuition and additional fees/costs.
- The scholarship will lapse if the Offer has passed the lapse date.
- The scholarship will lapse if the student named on the Offer cancels their enrolment at Southern Cross University.
- The scholarship is not redeemable in cash and is subject to the student complying with all terms and conditions and will be credited in fortnightly instalments during the six-week study period.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn with 10 days written notice, should the recipient breach any of these conditions.
- There is a limited number of scholarships available.
- NCNM reserves the right to terminate a Scholarship in circumstances where:
a. Appropriate supervision is no longer available, or
b. The project or scholar is in breach of the University’s policies relating to the appropriate and scholarly conduct of research.