Corporate Records Unit
The Corporate Records Unit aims to ensure that full and accurate records of all activities and decisions of Southern Cross University are created, managed and retained or disposed of appropriately, and in accordance with the State Records Act 1998. This will enable the University to achieve information accessibility, business enhancement and improvement.
Accurate record keeping also ensures we meet our obligations for accountability while protecting the rights and interests of the Government, the organisation, its staff, clients and the community.
Good record keeping:
- improves operational efficiency
- supports public accountability
- contributes to corporate memory
- provides evidence of business activity
- documents what we do as an institution.
Contact us for more information.