Credit for prior learning
The Southern Cross course or series of courses you choose will be influenced by your current circumstances, personal and career goals and other factors such as your past academic performance, Southern Cross course entry requirements and any amount of credit for prior learning you might be entitled to receive.
These factors vary from person to person but, no matter what your circumstances, we can help you to confidently plan your study and career path in advance by:
- building a career profile based on your natural skills and talents; and
- examining your study options;
- estimating the amount of credit transfer that may apply for your prior learning; and
- helping you to apply for Advanced Standing to receive credit for prior learning.
Credit Search and Calculator
Use the Credit Search and Calculator to identify how much credit may apply for:
- completed or partially completed studies, gained through an accredited qualification (formal learning) or non-accredited course, seminar or professional development program (non-formal learning); and/or
- experience and expertise, gained through years of paid or voluntary experience, professional standing or performance.
Student pathway development
The University cooperates with institutions worldwide to develop linkages and pathways that students, employers and industry have confidence in.
If you want to partner with Southern Cross University to help students easily access university study, with credit for prior learning, view Articulation information for organisations.
Still have questions? contact us