Updated 25 January 2021
- Small-group tutorials, workshops and practicals will resume on campus from 1 March 2021. Staff will return to campus on 1 February 2021.
You must register your attendance on campus every day. Staff, students, visitors and contractors will be required to sign in when arriving on campus using the ServiceNSW app via QR codes located at the front entrance of each University Building. You only need to register your campus attendance once per day.
- Border restrictions between NSW and Queensland can change quickly. Please refer to the Queensland Government website for the latest information about Queensland border restrictions.
- Graduations will recommence on-campus from February 2021.
- Teaching and other workplace spaces will be setup to cater for 1.5m physical distancing requirements. It is critical that you do not move furniture in teaching spaces or work place spaces and follow any other guidelines such as regular hand washing/hygiene.
- Staff, including security staff, will continue to monitor spaces to ensure social distancing. If you are not adhering to social distancing requirements, you will be asked to leave the campus.
Whilst lectures will remain online, all of our campuses will return to regular operations with libraries, study spaces, computer labs, student hubs, cafes and other student amenities open.
It is important to recognise that COVID-19 remains an active concern and consequently the University will continue to take the appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of staff, students and visitors to our campuses.
If you need to contact the University because your situation is affected by COVID-19, please use this dedicated email: SCUAssist@scu.edu.au.