Quality control and confidentiality
All analytical work carried out by EAL is subject to stringent quality control procedures. EAL is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025, for its technical competence in the field of Chemical Testing. EAL's Scope of Accreditation is available on the NATA website.
As part of our commitment to Quality Assurance, EAL also takes part in a wide range of industry relevant proficiency trials, including:
- Environmental Nutrient Collaborative Trials (ENCT) program,
- National Measurement Institute (NMI) proficiency studies,
- Australian Soil and Plant Analysis Council (ASPAC) proficiency studies,
- Global Proficiency inter-laboratory trial for acid sulfate soils,
- Quebec Multielement External Quality (QMEQ) assessment scheme for hair analysis studies.
Confidentiality is an integral part of EAL's quality assurance certification. All information relating to testing is kept strictly confidential, with no release of reports to third parties without prior consent of the submitting client.