Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship
An Outstanding Academic Excellence scholarship worth up to $60,000.
Southern Cross University is pleased to offer students who have displayed outstanding academic potential, an opportunity to apply for an Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship. These scholarships are designed to support high performing International students to study at the Lismore or Coffs Harbour Campus.
Combined with the relatively low cost of living in regional Australia, these scholarships, which are valued at up to $60,000*, will provide outstanding students the opportunity to channel their energy into their studies by significantly improving the affordability of their time in Australia.
*$15,000 per annum for the life of a degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- Hold a current offer for 3508001 Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours) or 3007004 Bachelor of Science for Term 1, 2022 or Term 3 2022. Please refer to the how to apply page for international students if you do not have an offer.
- Be a full-time student (i.e. 96 credit points for the year with at least 36 credit points across Terms 1 and 2)
- Be able to demonstrate a very high standard of Entry into the course (i.e. Must have completed a graded Diploma or higher with outstanding results).
- Be studying one of the following courses:
National Marine Science Centre (Coffs Harbour)
- Fill in the online application form.
- Offer rounds will be conducted on a weekly basis.
- Scholarship team will assess applications based on selection criteria at each offer round and make a decision on students to be offered.
- Applicants are notified of offer.
- Payments are made after census date.
$15,000 per year
Up to four years
Closing date for Term 1 2022
- Applications close 18 February 2022
- Outcomes will progressively be released
- Final outcomes released 28 February 2022
About our campuses
As a multi-campus university, the regions we call home have unique characteristics as study locations.