Applying for a scholarship
Most undergraduate domestic applicants will only need to apply online once and will be considered for all donor funded scholarships that they are eligible for.
Our top 5 application tips:
1. Before you start, make a list of your achievements. They are worth mentioning in your application.
2. Talk about your leadership, teamwork or other skills, even if they are still developing. It might be as a result of course, employment, sporting, creative arts or other achievement.
3. Share about yourself. Allow the University and/or donor to get to know you on paper and share your future ambitions.
4. Consider how your degree will help you give back to the community and what it means to you.
5. Re-read your application and ensure there are no spelling mistakes. You want to present yourself in the best way possible.
Applications for 2020 commencing student scholarships are now open. Apply online today to be considered for all eligible scholarships.
Some future student scholarships — the The Hotel School Sydney and the The Hotel School Melbourne New Student Scholarships for example — have their own application process and you need to refer to their page for more information.