Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
For academically outstanding future international students in all fields of study. The key criteria for students is to exceed the academic and English entry requirements for the program and present themselves as an outstanding academic candidate.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
$5000. Paid in the second session of full-time study as a reduction in tuition fee.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The applicant is an international onshore student wanting to study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- The student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement for the relevant degree. Refer to the Academic Excellence Table (International Scholarships).
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.