Working with a Personal Trainer offers you:
- Structure – Having appointments with your trainer ensures structure and accountability.
- Results – Our staff are University qualified and are determined to help you get the results you are after.
- Variety – Our trainers will keep your training interesting with different movements in relation to your goals.
- Motivation – Progress means results, and results equal more motivation to reach the next level of fitness.
- Progression – Your trainer will focus on progressions with exercise to keep you improving and avoid any training plateaus.
- Above all else – A Personal Trainer is a training partner whose goal is to help you achieve your best results.
SCU Pool Swim Squad
Fine tune your technique and breathing while increasing your fitness, you will learn to reduce drag and increase your balance in the water, while becoming aware of your posture.
Classes run from 6 – 7:30am Tuesday and Thursday and are suitable for all swimming levels. All staff on the Pool deck are Life Guard trained and qualified.
Group Exercise Programs
Come and try one of our great Group Fitness Classes. We have a great selection of classes ranging from the low impact options of Yoga and Pilates to the high intensity sweat sessions of GRIT, HIIT Squad and Body Attack. Please grab a copy of our timetable from reception.
University qualified staff available for the delivery of exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification with the aim of preventing or controlling chronic diseases and injuries. We work closely with GP’s and specialists to ensure you get back to work or back to your chosen sport pain free and fully functional.
Let us take the mystery and misconception out of what is not a complex issue and empower you to make life long changes. Save yourself the time, money and heart ache and get it right the first time.
Athletic Development training
Different sports require different muscles, energy systems, volumes and intensities. It is important that you train efficiently and effectively to maximise your potential.
Proactive disease prevention
Being physically active can decrease the risk of high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, diabetes and stroke. Regular exercise also helps maintain a healthy weight range.