Standard Terms and Conditions
Suppliers are reminded of our standard terms and conditions of supply to the University as follows:
- Standard payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice (unless alternative terms are negotiated and approved by SCU Procurement staff)
- Quotes must remain valid for 90 days (unless prior arrangements made)
- Goods and services generally should not be supplied until an official purchase order is issued from the University procurement system.
- Goods are to be delivered to the correct campus as noted on Purchase Order with delivery docket identifying SCU staff requestor.
By supplying goods and or services described on or in connection with this purchase order, the Supplier acknowledges acceptance of Southern Cross University's terms and conditions.
Ensuring prompt payment
All invoices for payment of goods or services must be either
- Emailed to email@example.com or
- Posted directly to Accounts Payable:
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Suppliers who do not send invoices to the above address may cause delays in making payment. Invoices should not be sent directly to staff or University contact person.
Invoices must include the following information:
- SCU Contract or Purchase Order number or
- SCU staff member name requesting goods and services.
Invoices without this information will be returned to the supplier and may result in delayed payment.
Invoices should also include:
- Date of invoice
- Invoice number
- Provide a brief description of goods and/or services supplied (including the price and quantities and where applicable, showing taxable and non-taxable items and the GST inclusive price);
- Proof of Delivery (where applicable)
- Provide bank account details for electronic payment (EFT).