Invoices and payments of tuition fees and charges
Current enrolled students can view their enrolment and ALL invoiced debts (consolidated total of all outstanding invoiced debts) at My Enrolment. Payments methods for student fees include:
Pay by phone
- Call 1300 300 774 (Mastercard, Visa or American Express).
- Press 1 for Enrolment Fees.
- Press 2 for Accommodation Fees.
- Press 3 for Loan Repayments, Field Trip Invoices or Library Fines
- Enter your Student Identification Number.
- Enter the Invoice number that you are paying (go to My Enrolment to obtain invoice number).
- Enter the amount you are paying.
- Enter your credit card number and the expiry date.
- You will be advised if your transaction has been approved and will be given a receipt number.
Pay in person
Payments can be made at Southern Cross University or at Australian Post offices. You will need an invoice number to pay. Go to My Enrolment to print your invoice. Payments can be made by cheque, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa. A paper receipt will be issued to you. Cash payments can be made at the Post Office but not at Southern Cross University.
Pay by post
Post your personal details including invoice number (visit My Enrolment to obtain invoice number) and student identification number with a cheque or money order (made payable to Southern Cross University) to:Student Administration Services
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
LISMORE NSW 2480.
Retain cheque slip or money order receipt as proof-of-payment because no paper receipt will be issued.
Pay by BPay, telephone and internet banking
Call or log on to your bank, credit union or building society to make payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account. Please refer to your Enrolment Fees Invoice for biller code and reference number.
Pay by internet
Go to www.postbillpay.com.au. Please refer to your Enrolment Fees Invoice for BillPay code and reference number. Payments can be made by credit card or saving/cheque account.