News Corp free subscription offer
Southern Cross University staff and students can enjoy unlimited digital access to the Gold Coast Bulletin, The Australian, The Coffs Coast Advocate and The Northern Star until 2 September 2020.
Access to this content will help you to stay up-to-date with the latest local and national news, as well as insight and commentary on the issues relevant to many fields of study from some of Australia’s most respected journalists.
Your complimentary digital subscription gives you:
- Unrestricted digital access to the Gold Coast Bulletin, The Australian and News Corp Australia’s metro publications including The Daily Telegraph, The Courier-Mail, Herald Sun and The Advertiser.
- If selected, unrestricted digital access to The Coffs Coast Advocate and The Northern Star.
- Access to each masthead's app for the latest news on the go.
- Access to the digital print edition of the day’s newspaper.
- Editorial newsletters via email for updates throughout the day.
- Custom curated monthly newsletter for SCU subscribers from The Australian.
Set up your digital campus subscription in three simple steps (no payment required)
- Ensure you are logged in;
- Select your preferred campus subscription option;
- Option 1 - Access to Gold Coast Bulletin + The Australian + News Corp Australia’s metro titles.
- Option 2 - Access to The Northern Star + The Coffs Coast Advocate + Gold Coast Bulletin + The Australian + News Corp Australia’s metro titles.
- Use your SCU email address to activate the subscription.
Please note: You must be on the SCU network to activate. Access to the Gold Coast Bulletin and The Australian is immediate. If you select the subscription option with access to the Coffs Coast Advocate and The Northern Star, access to those publications will be activated within 1 business day.