The Centre’s Digital Resources team can assist you to create quality teaching and learning resources in a range of formats to optimise your students' learning experience.
- developing and supporting development of content for your Blackboard Learning site
- video, audio and photography
- web design and development
- interactive quizzes and graphics
- interactive scenarios
- graphics – line drawings, logos, academic promotional materials, photo editing and optimisation
- infographics – illustrations, maps, graphs, charts and tables
- interactive and electronic forms
- eBook design and development.
Examples of these can be found on our Showcase and Innovation page
Digital Resources offers a range of video production services available to all faculties and colleges to assist in designing quality, innovative media resources for learning and teaching.
We can work with you to produce all kinds of video content, from simple welcome videos to more complex multi-media productions that cater to a variety of curriculum requirements and improve student engagement.
Our professional filming and editing services include, but are not limited to:
- Technique-based demonstration and how-to videos
- Interviews, profiles and lived experience documentation
- Scenario based concepts
- Short, scripted presentations
Inquire about how we can help with all your video needs today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
These timelines are a guide and subject to change. The minimum time needed for production is 3 weeks. If you require a more urgent turnaround, please get in touch and we will assess on an individual basis.
Strategy, planning and creative development, 1 – 2 weeks
Scoping the project, discussions, goals, creative conceptualisation.
Pre-production, 1 – 3 weeks
Planning, scripting, sourcing talent, scouting locations and logistics and scheduling.
Production, 1 day – 2 weeks
Filming, recording voiceover or dialogue, and capturing any additional footage or images
Post-production, 1 – 4 weeks
Ingesting, editing and arrangement, audio processing, colour correction and grading, graphics and animation, stakeholder review, revisions, accessibility considerations and delivery.
This service is subject to staff availability and workload.