Accepting your Offer
International Onshore applicants
The steps outlined below are what you need to do to accept your offer.
You will be emailed an International Offer Package, which includes:
- Information for Accepting your Offer
- Offer Acceptance Agreement
- Please follow the instructions outlined in your Offer Package.
Accepting your offer:
Make sure you have all the information you need about where and what you will be studying to be able to make that decision. We recommend you visit the University’s international future students webpage to view information about our courses, student life, and other general information.
To accept your offer, you must do the following before the Offer Lapse Date:
- Check if your offer lists any specific offer conditions that you must fulfil before enrolment will be allowed. If so, check you have provided International Admissions with any additional information requested in your Offer.
- Complete and sign the Offer of Acceptance Agreement* within the Offer pack, and return with proof of payment to the University’s Admissions Team.
*If you are under 18, the Offer Acceptance Agreement must be signed by your parent or guardian.
Once an International Onshore applicant has accepted an Offer and all conditions are met, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued by Southern Cross University.
To apply for a Student Visa you will need a CoE, valid passport and any other documentation required by the Australian Overseas Diplomatic Mission. For further information on conditions please visit the Department of Home Affairs.
To secure your place at the University, you must accept the offer and pay the initial fee stated on the offer letter by the deadline clearly stated in the offer letter, or the offer will lapse. You should then visit the Arriving in Australia page and follow the instructions.
Once you have completed these tasks, you have officially been admitted to your course. Admission happens once every time you start a new course at Southern Cross University.