Linking to Ebrary
- Search Ebrary as usual.
- Locate the chapter or book you wish to link to.
- Click on the title of the book.
- Once the book is displayed, copy the URL in the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Open a new browser window or Word document and use CTRL V to paste the URL into it.
- Remove all the text after the docID number (starting with the &).
- Add the following EZproxy prefix to the front of the copied URL: http://ezproxy.scu.edu.au/login?url=
- Your final URL will look something like this (note- URL contains no breaks or spaces): http://ezproxy.scu.edu.au/login?url=http://site.ebrary.com.ezproxy.scu.edu.au/lib/southerncross/docDetail.action?docID=10468102
Updated: 24 April 2012