Although our library buildings are not open at the moment, our services, resources and collections are still accessible by Virtual Library services.
Ask the Library
|FAQs||Check out the FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions|
|Live chat||Chat online with our helpful Library staff|
|Ask by email or SMS||Email us or SMS 0428 767 728 with your request 24/7.
We will respond to your request ASAP during opening hours.
|Ask by phone||Phone us on 1800 659 460 (free call within Australia) for quick answers and information.|
|Make an appointment||
Our librarians are available for one-on-one appointments.
Online help resources
- Searching the Library catalogue
- Finding journal articles using databases (ProQuest)
- Evaluating resources
- Setting Google Scholar preferences
- Introduction to referencing
- Plagiarism and referencing - Harvard APA
- How to check if a journal is peer-reviewed using UlrichsWeb
- Locating a journal homepage (URL) using UlrichsWeb