Ask the Library
|FAQs||Check out the FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions|
|Live chat||Chat online with our helpful Library staff|
|Ask by email||Email us with your request 24/7.
We will respond to your request ASAP during opening hours.
|Ask by phone||Phone us on 1800 659 460 (free call within Australia) for quick answers and information.|
|Make an appointment||
Our librarians are available for one-on-one appointments.
Access to the book collections is available by requesting a scan, requesting an item, or physically where possible.
- Use the Library catalogue to search our online and print collections. Online resources are available 24/7.
- Request a scan to receive an email with a portion of a physical item (within copyright restrictions).
- Request items for home delivery, or click and collect when campus libraries are open.
- Please return items on campus through the Library's returns chutes, or using the Reply Paid address below.
To use the Reply Paid service, please mark your envelope clearly with:
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
Online help resources
- Searching the Library catalogue
- Finding journal articles using databases (ProQuest)
- Evaluating resources
- Setting Google Scholar preferences
- Introduction to referencing
- Plagiarism and referencing - Harvard APA
- How to check if a journal is peer-reviewed using UlrichsWeb
- Locating a journal homepage (URL) using UlrichsWeb