Enterprise Agreement negotiations openPublished 15 November 2021
Southern Cross University has today outlined its vision for a new Enterprise Agreement with its staff.
Vice President, Engagement, Ben Roche said the current agreement was due for renewal and the University had outlined the guiding principles for a new agreement.
These are that the new arrangement:
- is fair and affordable;
- is consistent with the Fair Work Act and community standards;
- is clearer in its interpretation and application so that everyone knows what has been agreed;
- promotes innovation, change and efficiency;
- supports and encourages high-performance; and
- promotes flexible work practices.
“We expect this to be a substantial starting point for negotiations,” Mr Roche said.
Further meetings have been scheduled on a regular basis so that all parties can continue to openly engage in meaningful negotiations.
Media contact: Media team, email@example.com