Hearty winter meals, ready to heat, delivered to your door
Home-cooked, snap-frozen, meals cooked in the catering kitchens at Southern Cross University are now available to purchase, with delivery across the 2480 postcode.
Grant Gordon, Catering and Events Manager, said the frozen meals were heated easily in the microwave or oven.
“Our meals are hearty and wholesome, with the aim of getting people through the winter months. We are using as much local produce as we can. With a shelf life of three months in the freezer people can bulk-buy to stock up.
“Our food service is ideal for people who are time poor but still want to ensure they’re eating nutritious meals, particularly those on the frontline working in essential services, who’ve had long days. Simply heat the food and it's ready to eat,” said Mr Gordon.
The menu of tantalising meals, from single serve to family size, can be viewed and purchased at Mr Yum
The winter menu includes hearty soups and pasta sauces, lasagne, vegan and gluten-free options, Portuguese roast chicken and house-made desserts.
Pick up or delivery options
- Available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11am – 3pm
- Free for orders $40 and over; otherwise a $5 delivery fee
- Homes or workplaces in the 2480 postcode
- Available Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm
- Collect from the University’s Deck & Lounge (located next to the Fitness Centre & Pool) at the Lismore campus