Vice Chancellor's International Diversification Scholarship 2024
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship 2024
This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
$8,000 maximum fee reduction per year for the duration of your program.
The course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore, or Coffs Harbour campus.
Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Meet the admission entry requirements of the program you have applied for. Assessment of eligibility for this scholarship will be undertaken by the Southern Cross admissions team on application to Southern Cross University.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all the requirements for all enrolled units in each Term. Students must be meeting the requirements of the program.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Specific countries only are eligible, contact your Regional Manager for more details.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Decisions to offer a student a place on the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship will be determined against the following criteria:
- Is a citizen of one of the countries defined by Southern Cross University. contact your Regional Manager for more details.
- All other eligibility criteria must be met.
Course details and admission
Please refer to our courses for details and admission requirements.
Need more information?
Please contact the Scholarship Office
Phone and email
|Scholarships||Student Administration Service||Scholarships|
|T: 1800 005 687
Military Road, East Lismore
|Student Administration Services,
PO Box 157 Lismore