EAL offer quality analytical services at commercially competitive prices. These are catalogued in a single document as well as field-specific files for ease of searching. As analytical requirements vary considerably, charges for each suite of analysis can be negotiated separately.
- Full analytical services price list
- Acid sulfate soil and rock price list
- Agricultural price list
- Compost, potting mix and landscape soils price list
- Contamination assessment price list
- Physical parameters price list
- Solids Price List
- Waters price list
To maintain EAL's commitment to excellent service, a new Admin/Project Fee, applied to all sample submission forms, has been introduced in lieu of 2021 price rises to our popular water, soil, plant and compost suites. Customer quotes will be honoured until expiry.
- sample specific quotes can be negotiated and customised on request.
- payment is requested on delivery of samples; EFTPOS and cheques are accepted.
- invoices are available, with prior approval from accounts administration, and may incur an additional fee.
- urgent turn-around times are available for selected tests, on request. These incur 100% surcharge for one working day; 50% for two; 25% for three and 12.5% for four working days service (note samples must arrive at the laboratory by noon to ensure these turnaround times).
- subcontracted analyses are sent to approved laboratories.
- on-site sample collection by qualified staff is available at a base rate of $110+GST per hour.