EAL offer quality analytical services at commercially competitive prices. These are catalogued in a single document as well as field-specific files for ease of searching. As analytical requirements vary considerably, charges for each suite of analysis can be negotiated separately.
To maintain high quality, reliable services during this period of rising costs, EAL will be applying a price rise of 5% across most analyses effective 1 March 2023. This change has been delayed as long as possible in order to support our clients. EAL will continue to buffer costs to reduce the effect of inflationary pressures.
- sample specific quotes can be negotiated and customised on request.
- payment is requested on delivery of samples; EFTPOS and cheques are accepted.
- invoices are available, with prior approval from accounts administration, and may incur an additional fee.
- urgent turn-around times are available for selected tests, on request. These incur 100% surcharge for one working day; 50% for two; 25% for three and 12.5% for four working days service (note samples must arrive at the laboratory by noon to ensure these turnaround times).
- subcontracted analyses are sent to approved laboratories.
- on-site sample collection by qualified staff is available at a base rate of $110+GST per hour.
T: (02) 6620 3678
F: (02) 6620 3957
Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm