Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
$5000. A one-off payment made in the second session of full time study as a reduction in tuition fee after successful completion of the first session of study.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The applicant is an international onshore student wanting to study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, India or Nepal.
- The student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University including English language proficiency.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.