Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
$8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Exceed the minimum admission entry requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and the student visa conditions to remain eligible for the scholarship
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia, New Zealand are not eligible.
- Specific countries only are eligible, so contact your Regional Manager for more details.
*Please note variations may apply for certain courses. Please refer www.scu.edu.au/courses and check the admission requirements.