AEU NSW Teachers Federation Branch Scholarship
The AEU NSW Teachers Federation Branch Scholarship supports a full-time student in their final year of their education degree who has completed Year 12 (or equivalent) at a public school or TAFE (preferably within NSW). The recipient will be a Student Member of the NSW Teachers Federation. A student’s experience of disadvantage may be considered.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 18 December 2020.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select the Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize button on the Rewards Summary page
- Select 2021 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the Reward you wish to apply for
- Select the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
$2,500 (two payments of $1,250 per session).
See Information for current scholarship recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
A full-time student in their final year of a teaching degree: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education any specialisation.
- Be in the final year of a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education — any specialisation.
- Be studying full-time in 2021 (minimum of 3 units per teaching session or 6 to 8 units per academic year).
- Have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) at a public school or TAFE, preferably within NSW.
- Be a Student Member of the NSW Teachers Federation (membership is free).
Other selection criteria
- Selection will consider the standard of your response to the general scholarship application questions.
- In addition, a student’s experience of disadvantage may be considered.