HQB Future Leaders Scholarship
See Applying for a scholarship for details on application process
$5,000.00 per year for up to 1 year.
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
A current student entering their final year of the undergraduate degree at Southern Cross University listed below:
- Bachelor of Business Enterprise (any major)
Applicants applying for this scholarship must:
- Be enrolled with Southern Cross University either on-campus or online.
- Will be commencing their final year of studies at Southern Cross University in 2023.
- Students must provide their academic transcript showing a credit average or greater (GPA of 5 or above) and maintain this throughout their final year of the degree.
Candidates will be judged on:
- The standard of their Personal Introductory Statement (100–200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship, how it would benefit them and what they hope to achieve in the future through the completion of their chosen degree.
- A candidate’s previous academic history or other meritorious achievements which may be considered as part of the selection process.
- Candidates must have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates may need to undertake an interview.
- HQB Accounting may also offer a graduate position to their scholarship recipient. Recipients may be given the opportunity to undertake paid work (graduate employment) post completion of their studies if they so choose. This is to be negotiated between the student and HQB Accountants directly.