This scholarship will support a recent high school leaver studying at Lismore campus who is a resident in the local government areas of Byron, Ballina or Lismore.
$15,000. Paid as $5,000 per year for 3 years.See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any Bachelor degree studying on-campus at Lismore.
Applicants applying for the FNC Scholarship must:
- Be an Australian citizens, permanent residents or holders of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Be residents of the Byron, Ballina or Lismore local government areas.
- Have completed Year 12 studies in 2023.
- Have qualified for admission in a full-time Bachelor degree at Lismore campus in 2024, and
- Plan to be enrolled full-time at Lismore campus — a minimum of 72 credit points per academic year (note this scholarship is for three years which may be a lesser duration than that needed to complete degree studies).
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Academic achievement
- Preference may be given, but not limited to applicants demonstrating disadvantage.
- Answers provided to the scholarship application questions.
- Shortlisted applicants may also be required to participate in an interview (by phone or in-person) and this will be used in selecting the actual recipient.