FNC Scholarship 2019
This scholarship will support a recent high school leaver studying at Lismore campus who is a resident in of Byron Shire, Ballina Shire or the City of Lismore.
Complete the 2019 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2018.
Course of study
Any Bachelor degree studying on-campus at Lismore.
$5000 per year for 3 years.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants applying for the FNC Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Applicants being a resident of Byron Shire, Ballina Shire or the City of Lismore
- Academic achievement — qualify for admission and be enrolled in any full-time Bachelor degree at Lismore campus in 2019. A minimum of three units per teaching session or six to eight units per academic year.
- Applicants being a high school leaver in the year prior to the first year the scholarship is offered.
- Preference may be given, but not limited to applicants demonstrating disadvantage.
- The applicant should answer the scholarship application questions.
- Shortlisted applicants may also be required to participate in an interview (by phone or in-person).