Business Intelligence and Quality (BIQ)
The Office of Planning Quality and Review (PQR) has changed its name and is now known as Business Intelligence and Quality (BIQ).
The change of name reflects the evolving work and increased focus on data analytics and quality assurance at the University.
The Office of Business Intelligence and Quality (BIQ) supports the University through:
- Supporting annual organisational unit planning (Planning)
- Conducting quality assurance reviews (Quality)
- Monitoring compliance with external legislation (Quality)
- Reporting Annually on Institutional Performance against the Strategic Plan (Review)
- Reporting data to external agencies (Statistics)
- Providing data to underpin decision making (Statistics)
- Conducting surveys and collating feedback from students (Student Feedback)
- SCU at a Glance
- SCU at a Glance 2021
- SCU at a Glance: 2015 - 2020
- SCU at a Glance 2017
- SCU at a Glance 2012 - 2016