We hope your time with SCU has been a rewarding and positive experience. As you prepare to leave us, we would like to acknowledge the contribution you have made during your appointment.
Statements of service
If you require a certificate of your service with the University, forward a signed or emailed request for the information to HR Services.
If you require evidence of your employment for Centrelink purposes, a Centrelink Employment Separation Certificate should be referred to Payroll Services for completion.
Applying for further work
If you are interested in further casual work, register on the University's casual employment registers.
Fixed-term and continuing vacancies are advertised on the University's Jobs@SCU website. You are encouraged to apply for advertised positions for which you consider yourself suitable.
- Submit your final pay claim promptly at the end of your contract (no later than two weeks after your contract end date);
- Return all charge cards, stores items and equipment to the relevant person;
- Return any keys you have been issued with to your work unit's Admin Officer. Please do not give them to other staff members. They are your responsibility and you must return them personally;
- Remove personal possessions from University offices;
- Hand over any unmarked assignments and student contact sheets to the Unit Assessor for your unit; and
- Return all equipment, library books, videos, DVDs and CDs to the Library.