|Brisbane - The Hotel School|
|Melbourne - The Hotel School|
|Sydney - The Hotel School|
Allows a future hotel leader to develop a property operations toolkit. This unit introduces concepts and practices for full lifecycle operations management. Students will develop knowledge of property operations strategies together with risk management and revenue assurance in order to maximise productivity in hotels.
This unit contains 6 topics:
- Introduction to property operations management and strategy
- Leading the integrated property lifecycle
- Business process design and performance
- Lean operations management
- Strategic supply chain management
- Revenue and capital management
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Contrast approaches to design of strategically aligned property operations|
|2||Apply principles of strategic operations to hotel property lifecycle management|
|3||Articulate incorporation of risk management and asset management into the hotel context|
|4||Critically review best practices to develop a high performing hotel property|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Contrast approaches to design of strategically aligned property operations
- Apply principles of strategic operations to hotel property lifecycle management
- Articulate incorporation of risk management and asset management into the hotel context
- Critically review best practices to develop a high performing hotel property
- No prescribed texts.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.