|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby||N/A|
Provides students with an introduction to website development from design to implementation. Students will be introduced to the use of media resources, applying common structures and integrating text, graphics, audio, and animation. Web and accessibility standards will be applied to web page development and copyright, privacy, ethical and cultural issues reviewed.
- Introducing web development / HTML basics
- Adding graphics
- CSS Page layout
- More CSS and Hyperlinks
- Website organisation
- HTML forms
- Web development issues
- Website development
- Web promotion
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||identify the essential processes of web development|
|2||interpret and apply a web mark-up language|
|3||apply written communication skills to a website|
|4||explain and interpret ethical, legal and societal issues related to web development|
|5||demonstrate the ability to plan and develop efficient and usable websites.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- identify the essential processes of web development
- interpret and apply a web mark-up language
- apply written communication skills to a website
- explain and interpret ethical, legal and societal issues related to web development
- demonstrate the ability to plan and develop efficient and usable websites.
- No prescribed texts.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.