Provides students with the opportunity to obtain experience in designing and implementing empirical research, under supervision, in a specialised field of psychology. The unit will culminate in a conference presentation and a written research report
- Designing and implementing a research project
- Appropriate analysis and reporting of empirical data
- Reporting research findings as a conference presentation
- Writing a research report in the style of a journal article
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||collect and analyse valid, reliable data|
|2||communicate research findings at a conference to a professionally acceptable standard|
|3||produce an empirically-based research report|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- collect and analyse valid, reliable data
- communicate research findings at a conference to a professionally acceptable standard
- produce an empirically-based research report
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.