Cross institutional study
Cross-institutional or cross-study mode study allows students to complete a unit (subject) at another institution and have it credit to your course.
English Language requirements
Find out the English language requirements needed to study at Southern Cross, including academic scores and English proficiency.
Elite athletes and performers
Take advantage of the The Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP) and balance your active and academic life.
Applying is simple and free.
Information about applications to study with Southern Cross University can be found on the How to Apply page. For other applications see:
Credit for Recognition of Prior Learning
Have relevant experience of completed study? Estimate credit and learn more about how to include this in your application.
Single subject study (non-award)
Looking to upskill or explore an interest? You can apply to study a single subject (unit) without enrolling in an entire course at Southern Cross.
Articulation Credit Linkages and Pathways (for Organisations)
View current articulation Credit Linkages or Pathways that may apply for your type of organisation.
Key application dates
See the closing dates for applications to Southern Cross University.
- Cross-Institutional Study – Home Institution Approval Form(PDF 97 KB)
- Advanced Standing Application Form (PDF 496 KB)
- Supporting documents for Credit for recognition of prior learning
Special Admission Schemes
Study (Course) Guides
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Course Guide 2023 (PDF10.5 MB)
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Course Guide 2024 (PDF10.5 MB)
- Southern Cross University Postgraduate Course Guide 2022-2023 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Southern Cross University Quick Course Guide 2023 (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Southern Cross University International Quick Course Guide 2023 (PDF 3.7 MB)