When you return to SCU we will invite you to an Exchange Return session to discuss your trip and how to get back into your student life at SCU. We would love to hear about your overseas experience.
When it is time to return to SCU make sure you:
- Let us know you are home by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop into Southern Cross Global. We are in the Learning Centre (Lismore campus Library) adjacent to Goodman Plaza.
- Bring home a copy of the syllabi from the courses you studied abroad.
- Are correctly enrolled at SCU for your return.
- Have ordered and received transcripts.
- Forward your overseas transcript to the Client Service Team so that your grade for the exchange units is updated accordingly.
- Transcript from overseas institution. Students must confirm units enrolled at Southern Cross University are equivalent to the units undertaken at the overseas institution with the SCU Course Coordinator.
- Check that results have been placed on My Enrolment.
- Review your experiences with the Southern Cross Global exchange team. We would love to hear about your learning journey and experiences.