When you return to SCU we will invite you to an Exchange Return session to discuss your trip and how to get back into your student life at SCU. It can sometimes be a shock!
When it is time to return to SCU make sure you:
- Let us know you are home and drop into SCU International or contact us.
- Bring home a copy of the syllabi from the courses you studied abroad.
- Are correctly enrolled at SCU for your return.
- Ensure you have ordered and received transcripts.
- Transcript from overseas institution. Students must confirm units enrolled at Southern Cross University are equivalent to the units undertaken at the overseas institution with the SCU Course Coordinator.
- Check that results have been placed on My Enrolment.
- Debrief at SCU International.