Merit Based Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship $32,000* — For the top 6 students with an ATAR of 90 or better.
- Southern Cross Scholars: $8,000 — For the next top 35 students with ATARs of 80 or better.
* Based on a student undertaking a 4-year degree receiving $8,000 per annum. Students undertaking a 3-year degree will also receive $8,000 per annum, for a total scholarship worth $24,000.
Students do not have to apply for Merit Based Scholarships. The Scholarships will be awarded to 2021 school leavers achieving the ATAR or equivalent outlined above, and who enrol in any Bachelor degree program in 2022.
- The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship, there are 6 available
- Southern Cross Scholar scholarships, there are 35 available
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship: $8,000 per year over full-time course duration (up to 4 years)
- Southern Cross Scholars: $8,000 maxiumum paid over the first year of full-time study
Course of study
Commencing in any undergraduate Bachelor program. Studying on-campus at either Coffs Harbour, Lismore, the Gold Coast or Online.