Summerland Bank Scholarship
$7,500 paid as $2,500 per year for 3 yearsSee Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Future student commencing Bachelor of Business and Enterprise at either Coffs Harbour or Gold Coast campuses or via online study
Applicants applying for this scholarship must:
- Be Australian citizens or permanent residents including Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders.
- Qualify for admission and be enrolled full-time (on-campus or online) in the Bachelor of Business and Enterprise at Southern Cross University.
- Be commencing the first year of their degree to be eligible to apply.
- Live within the boundaries of Burleigh Heads (north), Coffs Harbour (south) and Woodenbong/Bonalbo (west).
Selection will be based on:
- Academic merit AND
- An assessment of the responses to the Scholarship Application questions including a personal introductory statement (up to 100 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship
- Evidence of outstanding academic performance under conditions of hardship
- Consideration of the applicant’s personal maturity and social responsibility as evidenced by contributions to the community
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo an interview process with the Selection Committee.
Students considering a major in Business Analytics or Entrepreneurship and Innovation or a specialisation in Accounting or Financial Services are encouraged to apply.